Submission Deadline: Thursday, November 15th, 2018
13th Annual Vermont Organics Recycling Summit (VORS)
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Vermont Technical College, Randolph Center, Vermont
The Vermont Organics Recycling Summit offers eight (8) workshop/presentation sessions on topics related to food rescue and the recycling of organic materials such as food scraps, manures, food processing residuals and yard debris. This invitation to submit presentation abstracts is for composting & organics recycling professionals; researchers and educators; government officials; planners; community & business leaders; consultants; contractors; and advocates. Download a pdf of the guidelines here.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to:
Please submit a one-page abstract (MS Word format), containing the following information:
- Proposed Title of Presentation
- Speaker(s) Name, Affiliation, Address, Email, and Phone Number
- 3-4 sentence biography of speaker(s)
- 5 sentences describing the presentation content
- Prior speaking experience; has presentation been done at other conferences?
- If available, sample PowerPoint of presentation
- Presentation length options: □10-15 min (panelist), □ 90 min (workshop), □ other
- Preference, if any, for morning or afternoon time slot
- Are you willing to to have a pdf of your presentation posted after the Summit?
- Additional presentation information
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Vermont Organics Recycling Summit.
Note: Presenters receive free admission to the Summit.
*Presentations that primarily promote for-profit technologies or services are discouraged.